Sunday, 3 August 2014

Cookie Monster Party Set and Invitation Set

...Do It Yourself Party Decor & Invitations, Cookie Monster PDF Party Printables...

Awhile back, a co worker (at my day job >_< ) requested a cookie monster water bottle label for a baby shower sporting a yellow and blue theme. It was a spur of the moment design and I used a pattern theme, which was a bit out of my norm.

Since designing that label I got this idea stuck in my head for a Cookie Monster Party Set (which I know has been done hundreds of times) featuring the taglines "C is for Cutie" playing on the words "cookie" and "cutie". I thought it will be cute for a set that was not customized for a particular person or theme but still giving a party a running theme.

Building on the water label I already created, I came up with the following Party Set and matching Invitations, showing the cookie/cutie wordplay and customization. Me Wuv Cuties!!!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/193753102/cookie-monster-party-printables-cookie?ref=shop_home_active_7
The Entire Party Set
The Party Signs from the above Party Set
Matching Invitations, both Regular and Personalized Photo Invitations
All matching items offered with Invitations, including Envelope Seals and Address Labels

No comments:

Post a Comment